COLEMAN COMMUNITY COALITION
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
COLEMAN PUBLIC LIBRARY
408 S. COMMERCIAL
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
CALL TO ORDER:
WELCOME TO VISITORS AND GUESTS:
RECEIVING AN INQUIRY BY A VISITOR: Visitors will be limited to no more that (5) minutes to address the Board concerning an inquiry as follows:
1. If, at a meeting of a governmental body, a member of the public or of the governmental body inquiries about a subject for which notice has not been given as required by this subchapter, the notice provisions of this subchapter do not apply to:
(a) a statement of specific factual information given in response to the inquiry; or
(b) a recitation of existing policy in response to the inquiry.
2. Any deliberation of or decision about the subject of the inquiry shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on the agenda for a subsequent meeting.
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETINGS:
● Board will consider approval of minutes of 2-21-17 and 2-23-17. The Board may take any action deemed necessary – Joe Haynes
● Sandra Rose, the board’s accountant, will present the monthly financial report for the CCC. The Board may take any action deemed necessary – Joe Haynes and Sandra Rose
REGULAR BOARD MEETING:
1. The CCC may consider, discuss or take action on splitting cost of repairing picnic tables with Rodeo Association. Joe Haynes, Kim Little
2. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action on providing grant/supplemental funds to Community Pride Committee for City-wide Clean-up. Joe Haynes and Kim Little
3. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action on providing funds for the Library wall. Kim Little
4. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action concerning a request from the CCYAC for supplemental funds for the completion of the floor of the Bill Franklin Center. Kim Little
5. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action on evaluating of the performance agreement and TWC report for Robert Williamson/Rancho Pizzeria and the forgiveness of payment due. Kim Little and Sandra Rose
6. President Joe Haynes to update on the Chamber meeting with 4A & 4B
7. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action on pursuing disc golf in the City Park and at Memory Lake. Kim Little
8. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action on pursuing a farmers market grant. Kim Little
9. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action on the outdoor event scheduled for April 29 at Memory Lake. Kim Little
10. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action on a renewal of ARCIT membership. Kim Little
11. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action on membership of TMCN ED Alliance. Kim Little
12. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action on upcoming meetings with TEDC Summer Conference and Sales Tax Workshop. Kim Little
13. The CCC Board may consider, discuss or take action concerning the
monthly report from the Executive Director.
ITEMS TO BE COVERED:
1. Retail update
2. Prospect update
3. CCYAC Update
5. TMCN / San Saba
6. Community Garden
7. A.C.T Update / Committee Reports
8. Kind of a Big Deal
9. Petticoats on the Prairie
14. BOARD AND STAFF COMMENTS:
THE BOARD MEMBERS MAY DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTIONS REGARDING ANY ITEM LISTED ON THIS AGENDA (ONLY THOSE ITEMS LISTED MAY BE PRESENTED AND DISCUSSED BY A MEMBER OF THE CEDC STAFF AND OR BOARD MEMBERS)
15. ADJOURNMENT OF THE MEETING
The CCC Board of the City of Coleman reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters as listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Sections: 551.071 (Consultation with the Board’s attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.074(Personnel Matters), 551.087 (Economic Development).
I JOE HAYNES do hereby certify that the above notice of a meeting of the CCC Board of Directors for the City of Coleman, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice and that a said copy of this notice was then posted on the front window of the City Hall and Chamber of Commerce of said City in Coleman, Texas in a location convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on ___________, 2017 at _______ A.M. and remained so posted continuously at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Joe Haynes, President of CCC
The CCC is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal access to communication will be provided to those who provide notice to the CCC President by calling 325-998-5171 or by going by 218 Commercial Avenue, Coleman, Texas 76834, during normal business hours at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the scheduled meeting.