COLEMAN COMMUNITY COALITION
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TILLMAN ROOM OF THE COLEMAN PUBLIC LIBRARY
408 SOUTH COMMERCIAL
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
CALL TO ORDER:
WELCOME TO VISITORS AND GUESTS:
RECEIVING AN INQUIRY BY A VISITOR: Visitors will be limited to no more that (5) minutes to address the Board concerning an inquiry as follows:
1. If, at a meeting of a governmental body, a member of the public or of the governmental body inquiries about a subject for which notice has not been given as required by this subchapter, the notice provisions of this subchapter do not apply to:
(a) a statement of specific factual information given in response to the inquiry; or
(b) a recitation of existing policy in response to the inquiry.
2. Any deliberation of or decision about the subject of the inquiry shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on the agenda for a subsequent meeting.
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETINGS:
● Board will consider approval of minutes of 12-13-16, 1-10-17 and 1-12-17The Board may take any action deemed necessary – Joe Haynes
● Sandra Rose, the board’s accountant, will present the monthly financial report for the CCC. The Board may take any action deemed necessary – Joe Haynes and Sandra Rose
REGULAR BOARD MEETING:
1. The CCC may consider, discuss, or take action on an amendment to Nichole Hale’s performance agreement. Joe Haynes, Kim Little
2. The CCC Board may consider, discuss, or take action concerning the update on the fiber optic situation in Coleman. Tim Humpert, Kim Little
3. The CCC Board may consider, discuss, or take action on setting the budget for Vision and Value Town Hall to be held in February. Joe Haynes, Kim Little
4. The CCC Board may consider, discuss, or take action concerning the approval of Executive Director to serve on COG Micro Loan Committee.
5. The CCC Board may consider, discuss, or take action concerning the finalization of the Executive Director evaluation for 2016. Joe Haynes
6. The CCC Board may consider, discuss, or take action on entering Executive Session for items 5 as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.074 (Personnel Matters)
7. The CCC Board may consider, discuss, or take action on coming out of Executive Session.
8. The CCC Board may consider, discuss, or take action on a request of funding from Barbara Brown for Search for the Stars.
9. The CCC Board may consider, discuss, or take action concerning the
monthly report from the Executive Director.
ITEMS TO BE COVERED:
1. Vision and Value follow up
2. Retail update
3. Prospect update
10. BOARD AND STAFF COMMENTS:
THE BOARD MEMBERS MAY DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTIONS REGARDING ANY ITEM LISTED ON THIS AGENDA (ONLY THOSE ITEMS LISTED MAY BE PRESENTED AND DISCUSSED BY A MEMBER OF THE CEDC STAFF AND OR BOARD MEMBERS)
11. BOARD RETREAT
12. ADJOURNMENT OF THE MEETING
The CCC Board of the City of Coleman reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters as listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Sections: 551.071 (Consultation with the Board’s attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.074(Personnel Matters), 551.087 (Economic Development).
I JOE HAYNES do hereby certify that the above notice of a meeting of the CCC Board of Directors for the City of Coleman, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice and that a said copy of this notice was then posted on the front window of the City Hall and Chamber of Commerce of said City in Coleman, Texas in a location convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on ___________, 2017 at _______ A.M. and remained so posted continuously at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Joe Haynes, President of CCC
The CCC is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal access to communication will be provided to those who provide notice to the CCC President by calling 325-998-5171 or by going by 218 Commercial Avenue, Coleman, Texas 76834, during normal business hours at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the scheduled meeting.