BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AGENDA
TYPE A COLEMAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
TYPE B COLEMAN COMMUNITY COALITION
Special Called Joint Budget Workshop Agenda
The Board of Directors of the Type A Coleman Economic Development Corporation (“CEDC”) and the Type B Coleman Community Coalition (“CCC”) will meet in special joint session with the Coleman City Council on Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 at 6:00p.m. in the Council Chambers of City Hall, 200 West Liveoak, Coleman, Texas.
1. Call to Order – Coleman City Council; Call to Order Coleman Economic Development Corporation (CEDC) and the Coleman Community Coalition (CCC).
2. Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Presentation of City of Coleman Core Values – We are COLEMAN.
4. Hear presentation from Coleman Youth Association Sports Complex.
5. Participate in a Joint Budget Workshop with the CEDC and the CCC to identify goals, objectives, and priorities for the FY 2020 City of Coleman Budget.
Director of Economic Development
I certify that the above notice of meeting was posted at City Hall, 200 W. Liveoak, Coleman, Texas, and on the Coleman EDC internet website on Friday, June 21st, 2019 at 5:00p.m. and remained so posted continuously for at least seventy-two (72) hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting. I further certify that the media was properly notified. A list of those notified will be available upon request.
Karen Langley, City Secretary
The City of Coleman is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal access to communications will be provided to those who provide notice to the City Secretary by calling 325-625-4116 or by going by 200 W. Liveoak, Coleman, Texas during normal business hours at least (48) forty-eight hours in advance of the scheduled meeting.