BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGULAR JOINT MEETING AGENDA
TYPE A COLEMAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
AND TYPE B COLEMAN COMMUNITY COALITION
Notice is hereby given that a regular joint meeting of the Board of Directors of the Type A Coleman Economic Development Corporation (“CEDC”) and the Type B Coleman Community Coalition (“CCC”) will be held on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 6:00p.m. at Coleman City Hall, Council Chambers, 200 W. Live Oak, Coleman, Texas to consider and/or act on the following items:
The joint meeting shall be presided over by the following CEDC/CCC Board member: Joe Haynes, until after the election of officers under Item VI. 2 below.
I. CEDC and CCC Call to Order
III. Comments by Visitors (limited to 3 minutes) on items not on the agenda
IV. Review of Minutes
a. Review of Minutes from the CEDC REGULAR MEETING held on December 4th, 2018.
b. Review of Minutes from the CCC REGULAR MEETING held on November 13th, 2018 and JOINT A/B/City Council meeting held on November 15, 2018.
V. Financial Report
Review CEDC and CCC financial reports/FY 17 Audit Update and overview of daily/weekly/monthly process.
VI. New Business
Consider and possibly take action on:
1. Review and discussion of the newly adopted CEDC bylaws and the CCC bylaws.
2. Election of officers for the CEDC and the CCC for 2019.
3. Adoption of resolutions authorizing certain officers to sign on the checking accounts and CD’s for the CEDC and the CCC.
4. Overview of projects and activities for both the CEDC and CCC boards.
5. Setting a monthly date and time for regular meetings of the CEDC and CCC for 2019.
6. Budget amendments for the CEDC FY 18-19 budget and the CCC FY 18-19 budget
7. The CCC may consider approving the assignment of the Performance Agreement and Promissory Note from GP Barton Investments, LLC to Pati Barton dba Downtown Deli
8. The CCC may provide funds up to $1,500 for Texas Independence Day event.
VII. Directors Report-Retail/Events, COG Update, VISTA update,
VIII. Executive Session
The CEDC and CCC Boards reserve the right to retire into Executive Session on any of the above referenced items pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Sections 551.071 – Consultation with Attorney 551.072 – Deliberations about Real Property, 551.074 – Personnel Matters or 551.087 – Economic Development, if appropriate.
IX. Reconvene into regular session if needed; and take appropriate action on items discussed during Executive Session.
I Certify that the above notice of meeting was posted at Coleman City Hall, 200 W. Live Oak, Coleman, Texas on ________of _______, 2019 at ________ A.M./P.M
Kim Little, Director of Economic Development
Requests for accommodations for persons with disabilities or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the CEDC/CCC office at (325) 625-3669 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding these services.