COLEMAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
SPECIAL CALLED BOARD MEETING
BILL FRANKLIN CENTER
13152 St. Hwy. 206, COLEMAN, TEXAS
Thursday, June 28, 2018
CALL TO ORDER:
WELCOME TO VISITORS AND GUESTS:
RECEIVING AN INQUIRY BY A VISITOR: Visitors will be limited to no more that (5) minutes to address the Board concerning an inquiry as follows:
1. If, at a meeting of a governmental body, a member of the public or of the governmental body inquiries about a subject for which notice has not been given as required by this subchapter, the notice provisions of this subchapter do not apply to:
(a) a statement of specific factual information given in response to the inquiry; or
(b) a recitation of existing policy in response to the inquiry.
2. Any deliberation of or decision about the subject of the inquiry shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on the agenda for a subsequent meeting.
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING:
1. The CEDC Board may consider, discuss or take action on participating in a workshop jointly with the CCC and City Council and Staff led by Janet Ady with Ady Advantage.
2. BOARD AND STAFF COMMENTS:
THE BOARD MEMBERS MAY DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTIONS REGARDING ANY ITEM LISTED ON THIS AGENDA (ONLY THOSE ITEMS LISTED MAY BE PRESENTED AND DISCUSSED BY A MEMBER OF THE CEDC STAFF AND OR BOARD MEMBERS)
3. ADJOURNMENT OF THE MEETING
The CEDC Board of the City of Coleman reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters as listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Sections: 551.071 (Consultation with the Board’s attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.074(Personnel Matters), 551.087 (Economic Development).
I KIM LITTLE do hereby certify that the above notice of a meeting of the CEDC Board of Directors for the City of Coleman, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice and that a said copy of this notice was then posted on the front window of the City Hall of said City in Coleman, Texas in a location convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on ___________, 2018 at _______ A.M. and remained so posted continuously at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Kim Little, Executive Director of CEDC
The CEDC is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal access to communication will be provided to those who provide notice to the CEDC Executive Director by calling 325-625-1280 or by going by 13152 St. Hwy 206, Coleman, Texas 76834, during normal business hours at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the scheduled meeting.