REGULAR MEETING NOTICE
COLEMAN COMMUNITY COALITION
Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Coleman Community Coalition Type B Board will be held on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 6:00p.m. at the Bill Franklin Center, 13152 St. Hwy 206, Coleman, Texas to consider the following items and possibly take action:
I. Call to Order
III. Comments by Visitors (limited to 3 minutes) on items not on the agenda
IV. Review of Minutes
Review of Minutes from the REGULAR MEETING held on October 16, 2018.
V. Financial Report
Review monthly report/FY 17 Audit update
VI. Public Hearing
Open Public Hearing
In accordance with the Texas Local Gov’t Code Section 505.159, a Public Hearing will be held on 3 projects:
1. To provide funds up to $3,750.00 to be used to reimburse the City of Coleman for Track Hoe work at Milton Autry Memory Lake.
2. To provide funds up to $500.00 to purchase grass seed for Milton Autry Memory Lake.
3. To provide funds up to $5,000.00 for Christmas Lights in the Business District installed by Boyd King.
Close Public Hearing
VII. New Business
Consider and possibly take action on:
1. Adopting resolution to provide funds up to $3,750.00 to be used to reimburse the City of Coleman for Track Hoe work at Milton Autry Memory Lake.
2. Adopting resolution to provide funds up to $500.00 to purchase grass seed for Milton Autry Memory Lake
3. Adopting resolution to provide funds up to $5,000.00 for Christmas Lights in the Business District
4. Presentation/request for funds by Annette Carrell for Prickly Pear Boutique & Restaurant
5. Presentation/request for funds by Corey Thompson, GBT Investments (Shiloh Apartments)
6. Possible approval of funds for a new Gateway project in conjunction with the Greater Western Trail Days in April 2019
7. Discussion on renewal of sponsorship sign at Goree Center
8. Prospects/Evergreen List
VIII. Directors Report-Retail/Events, TMCN, TEDC, COG
IX. Executive Session
The CCC Board reserves the right to retire into Executive Session on any of the above referenced items pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Sections 551.071 – Consultation with Attorney 551.072 – Deliberations about Real Property, 551.074 – Personnel Matters or 551.087 – Economic Development, if appropriate.
X. Reconvene into regular session if needed; and take appropriate action on items discussed during Executive Session.
I Certify that the above notice of meeting was posted at Coleman City Hall, 200 W. Live Oak, Coleman, Texas and at the Bill Franklin Center, 13152 St. Hwy 206, Coleman, Texas on ________of _______, 2018 at ________ A.M./P.M
Kim Little, Executive Director
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Coleman Community Coalition office at (325) 625-3669 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org