REGULAR MEETING NOTICE
COLEMAN COMMUNITY COALITION
Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Coleman Community Coalition Type B board will be held on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 6:00p.m. at the Bill Franklin Center, 13152 St. Hwy 206, Coleman, Texas to consider the following items and possibly take action:
I. Call to Order
III. Review of Minutes
Review of Minutes from the REGULAR MEETING held on July 17, 2018; the JOINT TOWN HALL MEETING held on July 26, 2018 and the JOINT 4A/4B/CCYAC/RODEO Assn. MEETING held on August 15, 2018.
IV. Financial Report
Review monthly report and amend FY 18 Budget and finalize/amend FY 19 Budget
V. New Business
Consider and possibly take action on:
1. Request from Jamie Palmer for funding for Boot Shop
2. Review and approve workforce numbers for Freight Train CrossFit
3. Funding Milton Autry Memory Lake grant application with HOWCO for $3,500.00
4. Renewing GO Texan membership with Texas Department of Ag for $100.00
5. Request from CCYAC Board for Executive Director to Manage the Bill Franklin/Goree Expo Center beginning September 1st
6. Application Process Update
7. Evaluation of Executive Directors performance of SMART goals
VI. Directors Report-Town Hall, Retail/Events, Ady Update
VII. Executive Session
The CCC Board reserves the right to retire into Executive Session on any of the above referenced items pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Sections 551.071 – Consultation with Attorney 551.072 – Deliberations about Real Property, 551.074 – Personnel Matters or 551.087 – Economic Development, if appropriate.
VIII. Reconvene into regular session if needed; and take appropriate action on items discussed during Executive Session.
I Certify that the above notice of meeting was posted at Coleman City Hall, 200 W. Live Oak, Coleman, Texas and at the Bill Franklin Center, 13152 St. Hwy 206, Coleman, Texas on ________of _______, 2018 at ________ A.M./P.M
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Coleman Community Coalition office at (325) 625-3669 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Little, Executive Director